Nestled at 4500 feet in the Southern Alps of New Zealand this par 3 unique golf experience overlooking Queenstown has four tee boxes for the altitude golfer to attempt their hole in one.
A hole in one at 4,500 feetOver The Top the helicopter company in association with the Golf Warehouse bring you New Zealand’s most picturesque golf hole…. a must do experience for all golfers.
I don’t think you’ll ever replicate this around the world… It’s a drop you don’t normally see on the golf course and the backdrop is beautiful. John Key. Prime Minister of New Zealand & Minister of Tourism
- Only drive with your helicopter behind you!
- Don’t be intimidated – stand tall and swing – have you ever fallen over on a golf course?
- Eco balls recommended off the Keyhole tee due to random ricochets
- Watch for green pricks on the course (from the Aciphylla horrida (Horrid Spaniard)).
- Follow the switch back, signs between the tees, to the green.
- Heads up, enjoy the views. Walk like a cowboy, think like a sherpa.
- Placing is permitted as long as you throw uphill
- Best of your balls for the score board.